Hard pills to swallow for some of you, but here are a few reasons:
1. It makes it so we both have some real skin in the game. This keeps everyone's interests aligned.
2. We've actually tried several times to help people out in the past by not requiring this fee and every single time they either flake, quit early, give up, and generally cause huge pains in our backside, not to mention, they never do a deal!!! And then we've wasted all our time and energy training them etc. And for what? So you can hop onto the next get-rich-quick opportunity you see next week? Nope. No more.
3. If you don't pay, you don't pay attention.
4. If you think $11,800 is a lot of money, or you just don't have it to begin with, then this just isn't for you, plain and simple. I know that's hard to understand if you don't have two nickels to rub together and you need money like you need oxygen. But if you come into this thing with that situation, it's going to make it even harder for you to get deals, because you're going to sound so desperate on the phone with the seller, they're going to smell it on you, and you're not going to get the deal.
5. If you don't have $11,800, then you should realize that you're going to come up against MANY challenges and obstacles in this business, even with our help or the help of any other coach/trainer. Coming up with this $11,800 is just the first one you're going to have to overcome. And if you can't overcome this first obstacle/challenge, then how are you going to overcome all the rest? It has more to do with mindset than anything else.